Paidion Children’s Ministry is proud to introduce the English version of its popular Children’s Ministry Certificate Program
Unit Standard 1: The church (The subject)
- What is the church’s reason for existence?
- How does one become part of the church?
- Can children already become part of the church?
Unit Standard 2: The child (The object)
- What are the uniquenesses of the child?
Unit Standard 3: Children’s ministry (The task)
- What is a definition and are the core values of children’s ministry?
- In what practical ways can the church minister to the child regarding: Grace (Salvation), God’s Word (Bible), God-directed talk (Prayer), Groups (Community of believers), Gifts and Going (Witnessing)?
- Which are some guidelines for making and using some visual aids?
Unit Standard 4: Children’s ethics & pastoral care (The task continued)
- How can I guide a child in his choices?
- How can I guide a child from his crises?
For more information and entry forms >>Click Here << (Documents are in a zip file)